Stressed about the Coronavirus? Here are some tips.
1. Repect others’ space. You don’t know who they live or work with. 🤶🤷♀️
2. To relieve stress, Laugh😂, Play, Walk the dog 🐕, Talk with friends, watch a comedy special, go outside and just take in the beauty around you🌱 (it’s all around you if you look for it).🕵️♀️
3. BREATHE. Take a slow deep breath in through your nose👃, hold it for 4 seconds and let it out slowly through your mouth👄 until you feel more grounded. Breathing supports our systems, so take those deep breaths often throughout the day.
4. If you know someone who is vulnerable and doesn’t want to go out, pick up some groceries🍞🥛🥦 for them or make a little more for dinner🍲 and bring some to them.
5. Have a skype play date for the kids👫. They can play games together like charades, or where you use the last letter of a word to come up with a new word. Look online for word games or something along those lines that don’t need a board or cards.
6. Take a long bath🛀 and read a good book📘.
7. Don’t touch your face🙉 or your food🌭 before washing your hands for at least 30 seconds with soap.
8. Have a skype play date for YOU! Grab a beer, wine, soda and have a good time with your friends. The only rule is that you have fun. No complaining about work, how hard your life is, what your husband/wife did that ticked you off. Just laugh and support each other. 🤪😁🥳
I don’t know about you, but I can only take so much negative news before I start to implode. As Bob Marley says, “It’s time to lively up yourself and don’t be no drag”. Stay safe and healthy!